WILD FACTOR- ★★★★★
Tucked away in Sai Kung Country Park, embark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands and untouched beaches. Paddle through dramatic sea arches and caves. Depending on weather conditions and the group/individuals' ability, we can explore different areas of the Geopark.
This paddle is of moderate difficulty overall, but it can be easy some days and very challenging on others depending on climatic conditions and your preference of distance.
- Approximately 8 Hours in total depending on conditions and one's ability
- Approximately 5 Hours on the water
- Ample time to enjoy the many beaches and rock formations on show.
Cost (Prices per person $500 HKD) 2 person per kayak
Meeting / MTR Travel Times
- 930am unless stated otherwise
- ~35 minutes from Causeway Bay, ~60 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui
Outside Momentai on promenade at Sai Kung Town. If running late please call or get in touch as we may be able to make alternate arrangements.
The price is inclusive of the kayaking adventure and Food & Beverage Package at Momentai after kayaking. Transport is not included. $50 HKD from every package will go to The Nature Conservancy.